Welcome to the Grizzly Ranch Community Services District.
Grizzly Ranch Office:
4456 Grizzly Rd Portola CA, 96122
Office Administration: email@example.com / General Manager Aaron Corr: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRCSD Board Meeting Agenda
The Outpost, 300 Club House Dr., Portola CA 96122
March 19, 2019 Tuesday / 9:00 am
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Grizzly Ranch CSD Staff or Board Directors. Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable us to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.
Call in is available for this meeting:
_User Name Participant Code Toll Free Dial-In ____ Toll/Int Dial-in_
Grizzly Ranch CSD 8535951 1-866-906-0040 1-857-288-2640
Call to order
Approval of minutes from last meeting(s): January 8, 2019
CONSENT CALENDAR – Items listed on the consent calendar are considered routine in nature and may be enacted by one motion. If discussion is required, that particular item will be removed from the consent calendar and will be considered separately.
1. January and February 2019 Budget Reports.
1. Review for adoption Grizzly Ranch Community Services District Debts Issuance policy and adopt Resolution 2019-1 Approving Debt Management policy.
2. Approve the wastewater finance documents as to form and authorize the General Manager to make changes and finalize as he deems fit in consultation with District Counsel.
3. Adopt the attached reimbursement resolution for preliminary planning and permitting, regulatory approvals for the wastewater upgrade project.
4. Wastewater Project update.
5. Review re-coating bids for the water storage tank.
6. Update on mileage reimbursement waver inquiry.
7. Introduction to the GRCSD Employee Handbook.
8. Update and review of the submittal of the 2017-18 State Controllers Report.
9. Annual Form 700 Reminder
10. GRCSD Board of Director Elections
11. SDRMA Board of Director 2019 Election Notification.
12. The Lodge at Grizzly Ranch initial correspondence.
13. Review the Grizzly Ranch CSD Water Conservation Ordinance.
Update on water and wastewater operations
1. January and February 2019 Water Reports and Operations update.
2. Project List Review.
Report Out on meetings attended by staff/board members
Finding Financing for Capital Improvements
Propose future agenda items
1. Discuss potential litigation regarding operations and maintenance contracts us by the GRCSD.