Welcome to the Grizzly Ranch Community Services District.
Grizzly Ranch Office:
4456 Grizzly Rd Portola CA, 96122
Office Administration: email@example.com / General Manager Aaron Corr: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRCSD Board Meeting Agenda
The Outpost, 300 Club House Dr., Portola CA 96122
September 4, 2018 Tuesday / 9:00 am
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Grizzly Ranch CSD Staff or Board Directors. Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable us to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.
Call in is available for this meeting:
_User Name Participant Code Toll Free Dial-In ____ Toll/Int Dial-in__
Grizzly Ranch CSD 8535951 1-866-906-0040 1-857-288-2640
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Approval of minutes from last meeting(s): July 11, 2018 Meeting Minutes and August 27, 2018 Special Board Meeting minutes.
- Public Comments
- CONSENT CALENDAR – Items listed on the consent calendar are considered routine in nature and may be enacted by one motion. If discussion is required, that particular item will be removed from the consent calendar and will be considered separately.
1. July and August 2018 Budget Reports
- General Business
1. High speed internet / Plumas Sierra Telecommunications update
2. Grizzly Ranch Fire Station parcel transfer update
3. Auto Reimbursement Policy
4. Adopt Illness and Injury Policy
5. Adopt Internal Controls Policy
6. Adopt Information, Computer and Business Security Policy
7. Adopt Expense Authorization Policy
8. Adopt Accounts Payable/Check Processing Policy
9. Adopt Credit Card Expenditures Policy
10. Adopt Payroll Policy
11. Adopt Taxes and Other Deductions Policy
12. 2017/2018 Audit progress update
- Update on water and wastewater operations
1. July and August 2018 Water Reports and Operations update
2. Project List Review
3. Waste water project update
- Report Out on meetings attended by staff/board members: None at this time,
- Propose future agenda items
A. Discuss potential litigation regarding operations and maintenance contracts used by the GRCSD.