Welcome to the Grizzly Ranch Community Services District.
Grizzly Ranch Office:
4456 Grizzly Rd Portola CA, 96122
Office Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org / General Manager Aaron Corr: email@example.com
GRCSD Board Meeting Agenda
The Outpost, 300 Club House Dr., Portola CA 96122
May 14, 2019 Tuesday / 9:00 am
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Grizzly Ranch CSD Staff or Board Directors. Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable us to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.
Call in is available for this meeting:
_User Name Participant Code Toll Free Dial-In ____ Toll/Int Dial-in__
Grizzly Ranch CSD 8535951 1-866-906-0040 1-857-288-2640
Call to order
Approval of minutes from last meeting(s): March 19, 2019
Review and discuss with Grizzly Ranch CSD, Plumas County’s defaulted property process with guest, Plumas County Tax Collector Julie White.
CONSENT CALENDAR – Items listed on the consent calendar are considered routine in nature and may be enacted by one motion. If discussion is required, that particular item will be removed from the consent calendar and will be considered separately.
1. March and April 2019 Budget Reports.
1. Bid approval for the purchase of the Pack-Bed Treatment Equipment for the Grizzly Ranch CSD Wastewater Treatment Project.
2. Wastewater project loan update.
3. Wastewater project update.
4. Consider FY 2019/20 annual CPI rate increase for Grizzly Ranch CSD connection fees and Grizzly Ranch CSD standby and connected tax assessments.
5. Grizzly Ranch CSD FY 2019/20 tax assessment certification review and approval.
6. Grizzly Ranch CSD FY 2019/20 proposed budget review.
7. Grizzly Ranch CSD proposed bylaws review for adoption.
8. Water storage tank re-coating project review.
Update on water and wastewater operations
1. March and April 2019 Water Reports and Operations update.
Report Out on meetings attended by staff/board members
Financial Institutions options research – Director Mark Roberts presenting.
Propose future agenda items
1. Discuss potential litigation regarding operations and maintenance contracts us by the GRCSD.